Ian,

--- Ian Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Further to my previous message (regarding Jonathan's
> question), I do see
> that if one were specifically looking for a **US Dollar
> denominated
> account**, then people would be prepared to pay for that, as
> US banks make
> it almost impossible (and prohibitively expensive) to get an
> account
> without being a US resident!

e-gold (and other e-currencies_TM) solve this problem by
allowing foreigners to use market makers as their U.S. bank
checking accounts.

=====
Regards,

Ragnar
CFO - http://www.gold-age.net

Liberty Impact!
Check out this free, hard-hitting weekly newsletter about privacy, liberty, offshore
banking, tax avoidance & digital currencies. http://www.libertyimpact.com