At 02:44 PM 10/09/2002 -0500, jpm wrote (quoting someone else):
>>a couple of antique air-loom guns passed down through my family
>

>that's "heirloom," not "air loom," by the way ..

Hmmm. I was completely dumfounded*! I had no idea what an "air loom" gun
was. ;) I was trying to see if there could be some kind of conceptual link
between fabric production equipment and an old gun mechanism!

* I was going to say "stumped", but there are probably too many people here
not familiar with cricket (the sport).