Hi:

Damn, a client just sent me a note about PayPal.  Say what you want about
them, they may be winning the digital currency battle.

 From their site...
"We seek to become the global standard for online payments, offering our
service to users in 38 countries including the United States. We have over
17 million registered users, including more than 3 million business
accounts. Our account base is growing by an average of 28,000 accounts per
day, with virtually no traditional sales or marketing. "

And yes, I do know all the issues like chargebacks, yada, yada,
yada.  Still 17 million accounts is quite impressive.

George

George Matyjewicz  GAP Enterprises, Ltd.   http://www.gapent.com/
Book Author and Doctoral Candidate in Training
Moderator of E-Tailer's Digest http://www.etailersdigest.com/
Automated Press Releases http://www.automatedpr.com/
Marketing Your Web http://www.gapent.com/myweb/
Board Member AIB  #34  http://www.aib-world.org/