> (what's the latest on the SR affair by the way?  anyone know?!)

I have no inside info. Some time back I sent the woman listed on the
standardreserve.com site as the liquidator an email telling her that she
better not sell my personal possessions in the office there, which I
wasn't in a position to claim when the company went down.

She doesn't particularly care.

Beyond that... I know nothing. No comms with ex-employees other than
George via this list.

BRYAN