> Remember on thing when comparing paypal to e-gold: you can fund your PayPal
> account instantly using your credit card start sending money. This is not
> the case with e-gold, where you have to go through a third party to fund you
> account, waist a lot of time, and on top of this pay prohibitive fees to
> fund using a credit card.

First of all, I agree with you on the matter that paypal is faster to add funds to
your account, but that is only the case when the user has an existing account. I know
that when you open a new account with paypal it takes a bit of time (days maybe) to
activate your account. On the other hand, some exchange providers are able to fund an
account in a matter of minutes, so a new account with e-gold can be funded and
operated in a very short period of time.

Secondly, I would not like to see e-gold adopt the credit card method to fund
accounts. I am not a market maker, but I know that a lot of them do good business when
funding e-gold accounts. I think what e-gold should do is offer special credit
facilities to the good exchange providers, so that they would be able to fund e-gold
accounts in a matter of minutes. This would certainly attract more business for e-gold
(in my humble opinion).

Finally, I don't look at paypal as being any better than e-gold or any DGC. Why?
Because paypal is not truly global. Some countries are not on the paypal list, which
means that they obviously can't use paypal to its full potential. This I know for a
fact because my country (St Vincent) is not on the paypal list.

M.M.H
VirtualGold.net (coming soon)
"Simply a better payment solution"