Hi all,

I have added a new sms section to the web site
www.prepaidclub.co.za that only function with e-gold.

This section allows you to send sms from the web to just
over the seven hundred cellular networks across the world –
from A(merica) to Z(imbabwe).

No need to signup for the services - select a pre-written
greeting, message, and joke or create your own sms.

You are all invited to test the service, as it will only
cost you five us cents to send a message. The normal sms
restrictions apply up to 140 characters and avoid
special/restricted characters not listed on your mobile
phone.

Go to http://www.prepaidclub.co.za/sms/ and send me an sms
to tlephone number 0829406036 and tell me what you think of
this idea.

Regards,

Lourens Human
www.prepaidclub.co.za