Guys 'n Gals,

I'm very pleased to advise that we are now selling a no-name debit card!
The price is $50. Previous GoldNow customers pay $50 as well, but get
a $35 credit toward their new card, upon activation.

Orders will be able to be placed later today, (as soon as we get the
programmer awake, and out of bed!)

Delivery will commence 5th October.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US FreeFax +1(866)302-5775
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
UK Phone +44(0)7092337612

GoldNow is now taking orders for a no-name debit card, which can be funded
by cash, or ecurrency! Order today!