Hi Graham,

I'm still waiting to see a complete review of the card and any costs.

I think Ragnar may also have asked for this too, but it would be good to
see a comparative review of a selection of cards from different service
providers and resellers.

It may be useful to approach an article from the point of view of someone
who does not fully recognise any benefit there may be in the use of the
card, so both costs and benefits can be detailed. Maybe risks also should
be analysed, especially since the experience of those who purchased the
short-lived Latvian cards.

At 11:12 AM 26/09/2002 +0000, Graham Kelly wrote:
>https://www.goldnow.st/debit_card_buy.asp

Ian Green
http://iangreen.2cw.org/
http://ao.com.au/e-gold.htm