Guys

Don't tell me JMP is allowed to post anything he feels! Now is the time to kick him
and his 1mdc out of e-gold:-)

This is looks bad JMP! Let me go and request my money out of your 1mdc right now!

Very disappointed!

JMP SAID: "You're a fucking moron.  What are you, ten years old?
What the fuck do you mean by "colonel bosco"?  Print your NAME so I
can call you fucking moron to your face - you stupid, fucking, child.

For christ's sake, go get a life -- seriously, look for adult
company, get married or something and Jim and Doug, bend over so I can start kissing,
boys!"