> Where does that «figure that 70% of e-gold spends do not have sponsor
> accounts» come from ?

My understanding is that if an account doesn't have a referrer account
defined when it's created, that an account is randomly assigned to it. Isn't
that something that was brought up at the conference in ATL a while back?
That being the case, the ratio of fee dispersal back to e-gold would be the
same for all accounts.

(No need to send me a silly legal email this time Barry Downey, I didn't
give away any e-gold secrets, or dare talk about Super Originators. Oops, I
just did.)

BRYAN