>At 10:40 PM 30/09/2002 +0200, "marco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Guys, our ecurrency to ecurrency exchange is now operational!
>
>check it out
>
>http://www.paybygold.com

I checked the PayByGold.com home page with Internet Explorer with images
turned off, and it looks neat and easy to understand what is provided and
how to login, without resort to the pictures (which have no alt text),
which is a good thing. From what I gather, the pictures probably only
visually convey what has already been concisely stated in the text on the page.

Good luck, Marco! You should do fine. It seems to fill a niche, providing
exchange between all of e-gold, goldmoney, evocash, e-bullion and netpay.
Afterall, metal escrow don't do evocash, e-bullion and netpay, although
they do a *fine* service with e-gold, goldmoney and pecunix (with an
unbeatable price). I thought that Cambist.net also did this type of thing,
but I can't find anything on their home page about intra-currency services.

I've only used e-gold and goldmoney, myself, so I don't know about the
others except for what has been discussed on this list, but providing
automated exchange between more currency providers can only help oil the
gears of this gold economy machine.

Ian Green
http://iangreen.2cw.org/
http://ao.com.au/e-gold.htm