Hello,

I couldn't help myself, I did it again..

..and so, ....for your pleasure (or not), I give you my latest
semiliterate expectoration online, "Fall in the Air?" (click the link on
the bottom of this mail to potter/tripod, and click "latest opinion"
when you get there..

Please use the e-gold SCI tip link included there should you be so
inspired..

Hey, JP, pitch me a few bits---I'll spend them at Banana
eventually!---besides, this took a whole day.. it must be worth a pugged
nickel, anyway..

best,
forrest

--Worth 2 cents?-- http://www.two-cents-worth.com/?forrest