See E-Gold and Alternative Currency FAQ
<http://www.buildfreedom.com/economic/eco_11.html>

You're also welcome to to join Gold Account Security discussion
list to ask questions and discuss issues reated to alternative
countires -- to subscribe, send a blank email to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
or join at <http://www.topica.com/lists/gold_security>.

Frederick Mann

--On Tuesday, October 01, 2002 07:43:05 PM -0700 "J. D."