Guys,

I just got this update from netpay....maybe one of you ESPs might want to catch the
bargain.

"HELP US SELL OUR EXCESS E-GOLD- $100,000.00 sellout!

NetPay want to sell an excess of e-gold and we wish you all to benefit. We wish to
sell $100,000.00 worth of gold in the next 3 days at only 1.5% rate! This offer is not
valid for internal exhanges, and is only open to direct wired funds over $1000.00.

Our e-gold and backing gold accounts are overflowing in Gold and due to an incredibly
busy week of card transfer requests we need to sell some gold fast! WHAT BETTER WAY TO
HELP THAN CREATE THE NET'S CHEAPEST GOLD PURCHASING OPPORTUNITY!

Card transfers delay:

Some members may notice we have had to temporarily halt payments to cards and this is
directly related to the Gold overflow problem and the fact that we have had an
abnormal run of fiat currency cash requests to our club debit Cards over the past
weekend. The last 10 clients who managed a Card transfer request will notice there
cards will be funded today from the backlog over the weekend, and we sincerely
apologize for the delay. The Card transfer facility will be open as soon as our latest
cash installment of over $100,000 has cleared the Banks system.

YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR EXCESS GOLD PROBLEM - PURCHASE E-GOLD FOR HALF THE NEAREST
RETAIL EXCHANGE RATE!

This offer is valid for wire funds over $1000.00 only. Follow the deposit methods in
your account and email us with details of the amount and your e-gold number for
funding. All e-gold will be transfered instantly on cash arrival!

We hope you all are enjoying the FREE spends October special at NetPay, and thank you
for all of your support."

SV Gisp