>At 11:11 AM 8/10/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>>>Believe it or not I wish to transfer my email messages and archives from
>>>Netscape email to MS.

Analyze MS carefully.  I was going to convert to Outlook Express from
Eudora last year and learned the shortcomings of OE (what else is
new).  With Eudora I have approx 40 personalities (I'm in therapy now ;-)
and 200+ mailboxes with filters to each box.  Seems I couldn't convert
those to OE.  Everything went to one big box.

I save e-mails, and then zip the mailbox each quarter.  Couldn't do that
with OE.

So, in addition to all the MS issues, look at the practical issues - like
compatibility.

Needless to say I stuck with Eurdora, who, BTW hasn't had a fix since they
introduced their last upgrade to 5.1 in 2001.

George

George Matyjewicz, Chief Global Strategist
GAP Enterprises, Ltd.   http://www.gapent.com/
Book Author and Doctoral Candidate in Training
Moderator of E-Tailer's Digest http://www.etailersdigest.com/
Automated Press Releases http://www.automatedpr.com/
Board Member AIB  #34  http://www.aib-world.org/