FREE CHECKS FROM EGOLD, NO PROCESSING FEES.  WE WILL MAIL YOUR CHECK THE
VERY SAME DAY.

YOU WANT IT OVERNIGHT VIA UPS YOU SAY?  WE WILL DO THAT AS WELL FOR JUST $8

SPEND TO EGOLD 157585

THEN EMAIL US YOUR BATCH # AND TO WHOM  AND WHERE  YOU WANT YOUR CHECK SENT.

We will also fund your debit cards, send western union, moneygram, and send
bank wires any where in the world.

Why not try us out today? We have been serving the gold community since 2000

James Shupperd
www.fastgold.net