Have you tried replying to this mail? I received it
too. I replied it and it bounced back. There is no
such [EMAIL PROTECTED] email id. I discovered that it
was sent from an ip (smtp) no 194.153.249.180 I traced
it and its from Romania. Their ISP/WSP is Romania Data
Systems www.rdsnet.ro from Romania. I don't think
e-gold is from Romania. E-gold is from Atlanta (if I'm
wrong, somebody pl tell me).

It seems that someone might be trying to capture  your
password/passphrase when you click the button.

I wonder if e-gold (the real one) is not aware of
this. This is the first one anyone has ever talk about
it anywhere.

Suanlian Tombing

=====