See:

http://www.alexisware.com/bestmailer/

For now, you just can buy Rest Your Eyes (RYE) with e-gold automatically.
But that may change (Depending on the interest).

I also want to ask all DGC's to provide an Argentine pesos (ARS) to gold
exchange rate. Since they're already providing it for the Brazilian Real,
why not displaying the exchange rate for other Latin American currencies?

I think that would help grow the DGCs usage in our area.

Also, why don't DGC's implement something like what's explained in the
following page?

http://www.clickbank.com/crypto.html

Just suggestions...

Regards,