Target: 194.226.216.72
Date: 10/20/02 (Sunday), 5:10:15 PM
Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
  11   1   1 194.226.216.72  MOSKVA              rserv.mthost.ru
Network Data
Network id#: 1
 inetnum:      194.226.216.0 - 194.226.217.255
netname:      ISPSYSTEM
descr:        Research company developing hi-tech hosting solutions
descr:        B.Sergievskiy per. 10. 4th floor
descr:        103045, Moscow,
descr:        Russia
country:      RU
admin-c:      DAS5-RIPE
tech-c:       DAS5-RIPE
status:       ASSIGNED PA
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mnt-by:       ROSNIIROS-MNT
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20011225
source:       RIPE

route:        194.226.192.0/19
descr:        RUNNet
descr:        Russian Federal University Network
origin:       AS3267
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mnt-by:       AS3267-MNT
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 19980908
source:       RIPE
person:       Dmitry A. Sidorov
address:      GIBI S.A.
address:      34, Raduzhniy,
address:      664000 Irkutsk, Russia
phone:        +7 095 7978575
fax-no:       +7 095 7978574
e-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nic-hdl:      DAS5-RIPE
notify:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
changed:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20011124
domain:   MTHOST.RU
type:     CORPORATE
nserver:  ns1.mthost.ru. 194.226.216.27
nserver:  ns2.mthost.ru. 194.226.217.18
state:    REGISTERED, DELEGATED
org:      ISP system LLC
phone:    +7 095 7978575
fax-no:   +7 095 7978574
e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
registrar:GPT-REG-RIPN
created:  2002.08.16
reg-till: 2003.08.16

Now notice this is a University IP I do believe we have some nice Russian
students collecting our data. As I'm sure you all know E-Gold would NEVER
ask for your password info via a e-mail so stay clear of any of these you
see. Maybe some day we will not have to worry about such things but that
would be in a perfect world where we all used gold instead of government
promissory notes for our transactions, But alas it's fun to dream!