I have just received this email and want to share it with
the list - and if you win remember my account number is
108162

Lourens
Hi There,

It's our 6th Birthday and we wanted to do something
that has never been done before to celebrate.

What did we do ?
We hid over 2 pounds of Real Gold
somewhere in the world for you to find.

The CoffeeCup Gold Treasure Hunt
================================

Your job is to find the treasure. If you can.

There are only 5 graphic clues to lead you to the treasure.
Sound simple ? It might just be.

The 24kt gold bar weighs approximately 2 1/4 pounds (1000g)
and is valued at over $10,000.00

Go here to begin hunting:
http://www.coffeecup.com/treasure/

Good Luck, You will need it !

==
Book all your travel arrangements online from a
selection of partners on Ananzi Travel.

http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?Travel