To everyone concerned;
       I am forwarding an email that I received.  This was an attempt to acquire my passcode to my E-Gold account.  I appears to use the E-Gold account login (https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html) but the text underneath is
https://www.e-gold-support.com/acct/login.html)
which is not the E-Gold login address.  Everyone with E-Gold account should watch out for similar e-mails and never access your account through a link inside an e-mail. Be careful with your account.
Spencer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Begin Message --- Dear Spencer S. Shanz,
account 176479,

It has come to our attention that you may be the recipient of
potentially fraudulent funds. We have initiated an investigation
into this event. In the meantime, we have placed a
pending reversal on the funds in question until the
investigation is complete. This pending reversal will
show as a deduction in your available balance. In
the meantime, you are free to continue transacting using
your E-Gold account.
To check the transaction in question please go to:
https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html
and log in into your e-gold account.

Transaction Date: Oct 14, 2002 07:39:34
Transaction Amount: $680.00