I could not agree more! Indeed today ASIO (the mini-me equivalent of the CIA) smashed their way armed with machine guns into the homes of Australians of Indonesian origin
thank goodness, Ian!

who had done no more than heard Abu Bakr Basyir (or however you spell his name) preach on earlier visits to Australia! They had only to ask these people for an interview. They do not need to go endangering men, women and little children and damaging property pretending they are in the BATF or FBI or whatever!
When millions are dead across the globe via bioweapons, these wired-magazine-libertarian sentiments will fall by the wayside.

This is off topic, though!

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.