Hy all!
I need some help. I need to buy e-gold with paypal. I
contacted www.gold-trader.com and they said that will
fund my e-gold account is 2 weeks!!! I know that they
are all afraid of paypal payments because of the fraud
but 2 weeks is way to long. I need a merchant to fund
my e-gold account in 48 hours. If you know anyone that
will exchange it for me please let me know.
 Thank you, have a nice day!