Jim wrote:

<<Please visit http://cambist.net/ and follow the link to our Visa
cards.  These work at any ATM which displays the Visa logo for up to
$100 per day withdrawn.  They also work at any store that displays the
Visa logo for up to the value on the card.  The cards hold $300 or less
for one fee, $600 or less for a bit more fee.>>

In fact, now as an exchange provider you can offer similar disposable
stored value Visa cards to your customers with about ten minutes' set up
time.  You simply sign up with gold2plastic and put a prominent link on
your site to a special web address we give you, and we do the rest.

We even set up things up so that the customer sees your web site's look
and feel while they're ordering a card, and return them to your site on
completion -- we don't want to poach your customers.

Our cards are actual Visa cards that work anywhere you see the Visa
logo: ATMs, stores, restaurants, online, anywhere.

We don't need the customers name, we just need a gold payment and a
delivery address.  Your customers' privacy is maintained!

Our cards are issued by a U.S. bank, not an offshore bank that may
disappear overnight.

You get a commission for every card sold to one of your customers, and
you even get to set your own commission rate.  There is no maximum value
your customers can order on one of these cards, which means there's no
limit to the referral bonuses you can earn!

For more information, visit <http://www.gold2plastic.com> or contact me
at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Best Regards,

-=Steve Foerster=-