Proprietary software, complete website design, real time deposits and a
payouts via several digital currencies, credit card processing available
if requested/needed, backend to manage players, affiliates, payouts etc
12 flash games. We will include a 5-reel slot in the price for the first
buyer. Can arrange offshore hosting,customer service and additional
services.
Requested price 5,000 grams of gold. We accept EGold Ebullion or
GoldMoney.
Delivery in less than 2 weeks.

regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We can also provide financial stocksbetting solutions along the lines of
www.globalstockgames.com or Xodds