Between now and Sunday night 2359 GMT Fidex is running a special one-off
promotion on the FIDEX PRIVACY ACCOUNT.

If you've been thinking about setting up an offshore corporation for your
net business, now is the time! Don't delay!

The deal is: save an additional $50 on the usual price (the only payment
method qualifying for this discount is e-gold) That's just $550.

This is an especially good deal because, due to changes in regulatory
requirements in Panama, we are going to be forced to increase prices
substantially from next month.

______________

You receive your very own PANAMA CORPORATION which is completely tax free
and with no requirement to file accounts etc. Ideal for putting net
investments and small international businesses on a more professional
footing.

Included is a SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT allowing inbound and outbound wire
transfers managed by internet, deposits by check, Western Union and many
other payment methods.

Also included is a CARD ACCOUNT (Maestro) which has daily limits of $10,000
for cash withdrawals and $25,000 for paymenys at merchants. Contrary to some
recent statements on this list, Maestro cards are not just ATM cards.
Mastercard's ATM product is known as "Cirrus". Maestro is a different
product which also works just fine in millions of retail outlets worldwide
and soon online. See www.maestrocard.com
_____________

For the full details take a look at http://www.e-fidex.com/fpa.php?l=eng

How to qualify for this order:

Simply place your order between now and Sunday night direct with the
Marketing Dept [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Orders at the discount price cannot be
placed online as this is a temporary special offer for the e-gold list only.

Any questions? I am here to answer them. Email me directly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Nick Scott
Marketing Director