I was just getting ready to verify that the address I recieved two of these at was
indeed not used on any of my e-gold accounts.  I'm guessing, given the addresses I
received the copies of this message at, that this was just sent to robot collected
addresses and they somehow managed to get his email address in there.

Taking another look through the email, I find it interesting that it never mentions
any specific e-gold account.  I assume that if E-gold DDU really needed anything like
this, they would include specific e-gold accounts that it was applied to.

Matthew