> [e-gold-service]A close friend of mine just got this email. What's strange
> is that he only uses his e-gold account with me. How could the scammer
have
> gotten his email address?

After conferring with my friend, it turns out that the email address used is
buried on one of the pages on my website. I'm assuming that this is where
the scammer got it.

On another issue, I'm getting close to 70 spam messages a day now on this
email address. Pretty soon I'll have to abandon it. Don't ever put your
email address on the internet. Don't give your telephone number to anyone
either. People misuse these things these days.

Craig