Here's what I recieved from this bastard graham kelly, who holds my
funds ($2,150) since October 17th !

> Henri DELGADO,

> Your Order #US-01487 has been cancelled. As soon as the bank advises
> that  your funds are irrevocable, I will raise a certified check for
> the full amount, and send it to your address in Dominica.

> Graham Kelly CEO
> GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St

One month after, this crook isn't able to know if the payment is valid
or not, and he decides to NOT fund my account.

This morron will have to face serious problems, he will considere the
prosecution from the OSRecovery team as a good joke, comparing what I
will do for him. The way I will use are far from legal, but are really
MUCH FASTER and efficient !

Graham, be ready, son of a bitch !