I don't know? It seems pretty simple to me. If you don't want to be subject to US courts or US laws then don't do business with US residents. Refuse it! Then you don't have to worry about being sued in US Courts if you get involved in something like OSPyrite or many of the other Ponzis out there.

Don't accept US business, don't use US Banks, etc.. If you do the opposite, then offshore jurisdiction bullshit means nothing. It's all an illusion peddled by snake oil salesman who make a lot of money selling false security.

These guys all want the money from US residents,, but WTSHTF they want to run to some offshore Banana Republic for protection and say: "hey, why am I having problems? I'm not even a US Company??...

JB