At 09:40 AM 11/28/2002 +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Two things,

1) It doesn't take a genius to see that the two messages from Graham weren't
actually from him. I wonder if it wouldn't have been appropriate to catch
the messages and delete them before a war starts.

How the hell do we know where the real Graham is ?!?

Can any associates of Graham's give a consensus of his real address, fone number or the like?
Ahhh... Perhaps its time to consider digitally signing message posted to the list.

steve

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.