At 04:29 PM 27/11/2002 -0800, Steve Schear wrote:
How the hell do we know where the real Graham is ?!?

Can any associates of Graham's give a consensus of his real address, fone number or the like?
Ahhh... Perhaps its time to consider digitally signing message posted to the list.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.