Today I received the most outrageous fraud message yet.  These guys must be
getting really desperate!

John

It has come to our attention that you may be the recipient of
potentially fraudulent funds. We have initiated an investigation
into this event. In the meantime, we have placed a
pending reversal on the funds in question until the
investigation is complete. This pending reversal will
show as a deduction in your available balance. In
the meantime, you are free to continue transacting using
your E-Gold account.

To check the transaction in question please go to:

and log in into your e-gold account.

Transaction Date: Oct 14, 2002 07:39:34
Transaction Amount: $680.00
Payor's E-Gold:

E-Gold Support Team.

         Thank you for using e-gold!

This automatic email sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do not reply to this email.

----> Get the privacy and offshore services you need from <
----> Destiny Worldwide!  Visit our websites often for <---
----> the latest seminars and resources! <------------------
----> http://www.offshorearnings.com    <------------------
----> http://www.destiny-worldwide.net  <-----------------
-
  The famous psychologist William James
once said, “The deepest principle in human
nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
-- Destiny Worldwide Associates appreciates each and every member!