having been reading this list for many years now, I am familiar with most of
the folks who post here and I must say the exchangers here are a honest lot
of folks, I've used most of them in one way or another with only great
results. This whole topic has been nearly a joke since it started, The
client (not sure what the name is they really are using today?) has been
upset and possibly with good reason. The service provider has received the
funds, both parties agree on this, They both claim different amounts but
this is common as folks do exaggerate things when angry. The service
provider wants proof of ID before making the exchange with great reason and
they do clearly state this on the web site as has been proven. The client
for what ever reason wish's to remain anonymous and seems to have failed to
read the conditions on the site.
  So here is where this all stands right now: The exchange provider has the
currency and will not exchange it until they have proof of ID. The client
wants his money back or the money exchanged.
  Ok so now the client is doing the typical name calling, using profanity's
on this list and trying to damage the reputation of the provider and quit
frankly becoming a general nuisance to this list and others: The exchange
provider has the funds and will not exchange do to lack of ID, the won't
return the money being they are not sure who to return it to because of all
the ID problems.
OH WHAT A PICKLE!!!
 The rules just don't cover this one do they???
How about the exchange provider reverses the transaction to WU and let them
deal with the ID issue (ya the sender will have to provide ID in order to
pick up the money) and than we can all go back to a happy and nice list
here!
Just my thoughts