www.southo.net presents you the following special offers: (We accept
e-gold,paypal,wire transfer)

Pay Only 50% the First 2 Months

We support MySQL databases, PHP4, and FrontPage 2000 server extensions.
Available on all of our virtual and dedicated server packages.

TRANSFER SITES WITH NO ADDITIONAL DOWNTIME
Sites are transferred seamlessly so there is no downtime when changing
your domains to our servers.
UNLIMITED DOMAIN HOSTING
Domains are conveniently combined for bandwidth management &
storage.

BENEFITS & FEATURES include:
. Unlimited Domain Hosting
. Unlimited Updates via FTP
. SSH Shell Access (Secure Telnet)
. Detailed Web Site Bandwidth Stats
. Unlimited POP3 Accounts
. Unlimited E-Mail Forwarding
. Full CGI, Perl, and Script Access
. CGI / PHP4 / MySQL
. SSI (Server Side Includes)
. Flash / Shockwave Support

Plan 1 :
- 124.50$ for the first 2 months instead of 249$/month
- Setup Fees : 1$
- Bandwidth : 320 Gb/month ($0.62 per gig)
- Processor : Celeron 1.7 Ghz
- Memory : 256 DDR
- Additional Traffic : 1$/Gb
- HD space : 40 Gb

Plan 2 :
- 174.50$ for the first 2 months instead of 349$/month
- Setup Fees : 1$
- Bandwidth : 640 Gb ($0.47 per gig)
- Processor : Pentium IV 1.7 Ghz
- Memory : 512M DDR
- Additional Traffic : 1$/Gb
- HD space : 40 Gb

-----
Plan 3 :
- 224.504 for the first 2 months instead of 449$/month
- Setup Fees : 1$
- Bandwidth : 850 Gb ($0.46 per gig)
- Processor : Pentium IV 1.7 Ghz
- Memory : 512M DDR
- Additional Traffic : 1$/Gb
- HD space : 40 Gb

------
Plan 4 :
- 274.50$ for the first 2 months instead of 549$/month
- Setup Fees : 1$
- Bandwidth : 1100 Gb ($0.45 per gig)
- Processor : Pentium IV 1.7 Ghz
- Memory : 512 DDR
- Additional Traffic : 1$/Gb
- HD space : 40 Gb

We also provide co-location and we provide 24/7 live support via our
website and also via icq

Thanks
Omar Tahiri