Readers,

   Just received this tip from a customer in Australia.

(snip)
and i have been corrasponding with a guy who's email is [EMAIL PROTECTED],
who has been tring very hard over the last few weeks to lighten me of
$2700.00 for 3 Sony laptops.
He has tried everything possable to achieve this, he has given me Bogus Ups
shipping documents, Business registration, bogus bank details he claims is
his bank, and a Fraudulent escrow site called Whyescrow.com, a rip of the
legitimate Escrow.com site,.
This is a well thought out and professional organization.
I have emailed escrow. com site but have had no reply, very disapointing to
say the least.
Im also trying to contact Ebay {naming just 1 company as they are listed on
whyescrow.com as a partner.
  Anyway check it out and please reply ASAP as i have all these documents
and emails from this scammer.

Kind regards **** ****
    Australia
PS This is NOT your average scamer trying to make a fast buck.!
(end snip)

    The scammers are just getting better and better at their tricks....

    Eric