At 12:57 PM 12/5/2002 -0500, Alexis Golzman wrote:
I'm sure this will be of interest to you:

http://www.nigerianscams.org/SpecialAlert.htm

One fine lady decided to mess with the scammers and wrote up the account at:

http://www.wendywillcox.50megs.com/

Pretty funny stuff. Here's an excerpt from one of the emails she sent to the scammer:

From: Wendy
To: Timothy Mobutu Sese-seko
Subject: RE: Agreement

Yes, I can travel to Amsterdam if I need to. But you did not answer my question in regard to whether I need to travel to The Congo. I saw the movie "Congo" and it was very frightening. I would be afraid of the gorillas if I travelled there.

Wendy kept this fish on the line for a good long time, doing her part to stymie the forces of evil!

-- Patrick
http://fexl.com

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.