We had been warned by friends and exchange providers, but we did not listen
to them.
Unfortunately all the horros stories we have been hearing about PayPal were
TRUE..
Despite our careful client verification procedures, despite the fact that
not one single transaction was fraudulent, yesterday afternoon, we received
the following email from PayPal, WITHOUT any prior warning.!

Dear PayPal Merchant:

As you know, the PayPal User Agreement (Section V.3) states that PayPal, at
its sole discretion, reserves the right to close an account at any time for
any reason.  We write to inform you that, after a review of your site, and
in accordance with this section of the User Agreement, your account has been
closed.  Your funds will be held for 180 days from the date of the last
transaction on the account.  After 180 days have expired, we will refund
your funds by mailing a check to the address linked to your account.
Very truly yours,
The PayPal Team

Note the key words "PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to
close an account at any time for any reason"!!! This means they could freeze
YOUR account at any time, for ANY reason, and just keep YOUR money for SIX
MONTHS!
In a phone call with an account manager later yesterday, we learned that
PayPal does not intend to deal with sites or organizations exchanging egold
or other digital currencies, so be careful there!

We apologize for this situation, even though none of our clients has been
damaged by PayPal's decision, and despite their holding our funds, all
PayPal orders have been processed and completed.
We wish to remind you that we can offer credit card funding at the same % we
were offering PayPal transfers, i.e.12.5% and we are currently in
negotiation with another credit card processor to further reduce this fee

regards

marco
www.paybygold.com