While recently checking an 'underground' bulletin board, I came
across the following thread. I won't post the URL as you can't view
it unless you become a member, which is not an easy thing to do and
in any event memberships at the site are frozen at the moment,
apparently due to Law Enforcement harrasment.

(I had to do a bit of text reformatting due to the HTTP nature of the
page but the conversation should be easy to following and offer
insite to those MMs who seem to want to offer PP or CC funding).

GigoloYousef Junior Member Joined: 19 Sep 2002 Posts: 227

How long does it take to fund e-gold legit?
_________________
Put no trust in princes, is a saying old and true,
Put no hope in government translateth it anew.
All "books of law" and "golden rules" are fashioned to betray; The
Survival of the Strongest is the Gospel of Today

GigoloYousef Junior Member Joined: 19 Sep 2002 Posts: 227

----------

come on people 11 reads and no anseers?
_________________
Put no trust in princes, is a saying old and true,
Put no hope in government translateth it anew.
All "books of law" and "golden rules" are fashioned to betray; The
Survival of the Strongest is the Gospel of Today

Kaos Junior Member Joined: 08 Nov 2002 Posts: 161

----------

Well, with an informative topic such as "e-gold", you can't expect
that most (or any) of those 11 people knew the answer. I do not know
this for sure, but this is what it looks like to me:

The time it takes to fund your e-gold account legitimately depends on
the exchange service that you use. For a list of many exchange
services, check here.

citizen New Member Joined: 30 Oct 2002 Posts: 33 Location: earth

----------

It depends were you are and what service you use. In some places like
Australia or New Zealand you can deposit money directly into market
maker bank account. Other market makers allow you to make a
telegraphic transfer. In any case it's usually 3-4 days after money
is in the market maker bank account.

Talos Junior Member Joined: 13 Nov 2002 Posts: 239 Location: The
Shadows
----------

Depends on how much of a fee you're willing pay, really. If you can
wait up to 30 days, it'll be free. If you need your e-gold account
funded NOW, it'll cost 15%-20%.
_________________
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
Fools talk because they have to say something.

M^I^A New Member Joined: 12 Oct 2002 Posts: 16

noone knows so let me tell you

----------

Ok

You can use www.bishopsgold.com your egold will be funded same day ,
but you must send WU for that.

you can use http://www.e-forexgold.com/ they are very fast too , like
1 day with direct deposit .

You can use www.anygoldnow.com for wire transfers .

Thats all i can say ,,,,

poofibgone Junior Member Joined: 28 Aug 2002 Posts: 224 Location:
Poof.......... I be gone.
----------

If you know how, you can walk into a super rmarket and fund an egold
account in minutes without WU and withoug any fees.
_________________
If it was all so easy, we would all be doing it, now wouldn't we?

kyndo Average Member Joined: 23 Aug 2002 Posts: 940
Location: your money or your life...
----------

poofibgone wrote:
If you know how, you can walk into a super rmarket and fund an egold
account in minutes without WU and withoug any fees.

Any Supermarket poofib???

This is a cheapest way to fund E-gold. No fees.
_________________
Robbed the Rich... Killed the Pimp...Saved the Poor...Inloved with
the Whore...

Agrivan New Member Joined: 26 Nov 2002 Posts: 55 Location: Paper
Street
----------

How Poof?

Also, does anyone know of an egold changer that accept just credit
cards as a method? Or even PayPal? Without huge fees and tons of
security?
_________________
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do
anything.

FraMd323 Junior Member Joined: 21 Sep 2002 Posts: 455 Location: USA
----------

Poof please enlighten us on this supermarket funding of e-gold. This
would be great. Pick up WU and immediately send it to e-gold.
_________________
"Most people get caught, learn their lesson, and never do it again.
When I get caught, it only ensures I'll never get caught the same way
again."

ccking Junior Member Joined: 06 Oct 2002 Posts: 490

----------

Agrivan wrote: How Poof?

Also, does anyone know of an egold changer that accept just credit
cards as a method? Or even PayPal? Without huge fees and tons of
security?

If there were an egold changer like this, they would be in business
for approximately 1 day
_________________
Reviewed Verifiable IT Cert Vendor
Click here
email & msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Deck One Deck To Rule Them All Joined: 23 Aug 2002 Posts: 1077

----------

You wanna fund egold via credit card or paypal.
Get ready to send in some DNA samples.......
_________________
Catch Me If You Can........

Talos Junior Member

Joined: 13 Nov 2002 Posts: 239 Location: The Shadows
----------

Deck wrote:  You wanna fund egold via credit card or paypal.
Get ready to send in some DNA samples.......

Exactly. I'd have retired months ago if it didn't require a rectal
exam.
_________________
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
Fools talk because they have to say something.

M^I^A New Member Joined: 12 Oct 2002 Posts: 16

----------

Ok

Are you crazy ?

First of all noone will give you cardable page for egold , but its ok
go search for it .

Im working only on egold , but please without PM , i will not reveal
any information about it .

If you need scams go read the ebay and moneyorder posts from me .

Thanks

IamgreaT New Member Joined: 28 Oct 2002 Posts: 21 Location: In a land
far far away..
----------

why would u want to scam e-gold market makers ..

those pooor people are just trying to run a business.
no way they getting their money back after you are done with them.

stick to ccs etc... atleast they get their money back ..

and mia u mofo .. ur goin to hell
Never argue with idiots ; They bring you down to their level and then
beat you with their Experience.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +