Look what the threat of litigation degenerated to...

BIDCOW certainly have classy management!

Sidd.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sidd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [e-gold-list] Re: Press Release ..New auction site might take
e-gold if demand is there.

: Sid plain and simple ...you are a dam liar
:
: you did not receive any email from us
: as i said we hired a company so we emailed noone
:
: fucking liar, your probably in bed with ebay and are trying to
: tarnish my reputation
:
:
:
:
:
:
: > : I want to make one thing CRYSTAL CLEAR...we do not SPAM
: ANYONE,
: >
: > Nonsense!
: >
: > : we hired a
: > : reputable opt in mailing list company, iomegaone.com to do a
: mailing for
: > : us, obvouisly some people  might have forgotten subscribing
: to one Of
: > : their opt-in list at sometime in the past ..
: >
: > I have never subscribed to any opt-in list, and I never would.
: I have
: > received 4 spam messages from Bidcow so far.
: >
: > : we do not spam ..
: >
: > I say categorically you do. BIDCOW is a spammer!!
: >
: > : spamming less you find your
: > : butt in court with a defamamation, slander and liable suit
: shoved squarely
: > : up your butt ...so in short dont accuse someone of something
: unless you
: > : are
: > : ready to back it up with litigation, I know we will..
: >
: > Go for it, let's find out the truth :-)
: >
: > Sidd.
:
: