E-Gold list members:

As advertised, the auction of Rational Review's ad will end in about
an hour, at midnight CDT.

The present top bid is 12 grams; there was a 20-gram bid
contingent upon some questions being answered, but unless that
bid is confirmed by midnight, or unless I receive other bids that
appear to have been sent prior to midnight, the 12-gram bidder will
be getting one year of banner advertising, at the top of Rational
Review's front page.

My computer says that it is 23:05 right now; I look forward to any
other bids.

Regards,
Tom Knapp