At 1:31 PM -0500 12/19/02, daniel fourwinds wrote:
>This happened while trying to send you all the letter written below this
>gobboly gook.....

(I think Daniel just had an Ellen-Feiss* moment) and now
that my Bizen Pottery artist-brother John finally switched,

http://www.jrpottery.com/

Daniel tops my list of people who just need to try Macs.
Any "switch" ad he did would probably be hilarious, too. I
am sure he'd somehow plug both Capulin & e-gold, and
if a Daniel-Fourwinds-ad got viewed as often as Ellen's,
Capulin might make Maxwell House look small.
JMR

* Ellen's ad is still at:

http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/ellenfeiss.html

PS Remember, you can get your password to post here
at http://talk.e-gold.com (keep clicking).