Alert!

one of our accounts has been cleaned , all egold (USD 703) transferred to
account 489370 - Norrin Radd's egold account
Pls contact me if you are exchanging for this individual or have any info on
them
And, this is no trojan or anything like that, as there are  a ton of other
accounts managed from the same pc that have not been touched, only his
specific egold account

marco
www.paybygold.com