Hallo

I'm in the process of setting up my (first) online business website
following steps from videos I bought. The only problem is that these
videos show me how to set up the Paypal service, and my country is not
(yet) listed in the International Paypal setup. In an e-mail Paypal
confirmed that I cannot use their services to receive payments from
customers since Paypal is not available in South Africa.

I'm new to the whole concept of e-businesses, and I'm not sure if it such
a good idea to use e-gold in the place of Paypal. Is doing business online
more difficult with e-gold than Paypal? Are there reliable, similar
international services such as Paypal and e-gold?

Can anyone perhaps advise me on what to do?

Thanks.
Annelie
Personal password: ""