Dear Graham, Annelie, and Morgan,

The page, Graham, is http://cambist.net/banners.html or
was last I went there.  Our artist built a whole passle
of banners, accepted e-gold, charged a price the same
order of magnitude you seek, and was very fast.  All
the really good looking banners on that page were done
by her.  There's a link there to her page.

There is quite a bit of interest in gold currencies
in South Africa.  E-gold certainly works from there
and to there quite well.  Of course, the government
has its policies on expatriating the local currency,
but so far we haven't had any difficulties working
with SA clients.

You are probably better off not being allowed to use
PayPal from where you are, as there have been so many
problems with it over the years.  I think doing
business online with e-gold is much easier, and more
reliable, than PayPal.  I've done business with e-gold
since 1998.  I only did business with PayPal briefly
in 2000, and it was a nightmare.

There are similar services.  E-Bullion.com offers a
great service, very competitive with e-gold in many
ways.  It is the second largest gold currency online.
GoldMoney.com is third largest, and is also quite
excellent. URLs:

 http://e-Bullion.com/
 http://GoldMoney.com/

A number of our clients like evoCash, some like
WebMoney, and I've heard good things about Arik
Schenkler's Internet Dollar.  Graham apparently
swears by BrightPay.

Can anyone perhaps advise me on what to do?
Plenty of people can!  Advice is cheap and plentiful.
Of course, you might find it is worth what you
paid for it. <grin>

Patrick's advice is all good, and he's a great guy.

Morgan - why use touch screens?  Most of the world
is getting used to computer keyboards and point
and click interfaces.  Your kiosk will be much
less costly, and easier to upgrade, if you stick
with a keyboard and trackball or touchpad interface.
Take a look at the "Title Sleuth" at Borders bookstore
if there is one near you.

Hewlett Packard pioneered the touch screen, so you'll
get good results with theirs.  If you have trouble
finding the HP web site, visit groups.yahoo.com which
is "powered by HP" last I looked.  There should be an
HP logo on nearly every page.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.