Find out the secret that 1,000's of e-gold users already know:

You can transfer your e-gold to your V-Cash account and then to
 your V-Cash anonymous debit card all in a in a matter of minutes.

Then you can withdraw it at any Cirrus/Maestro ATM worldwide
or spend it at any merchant who accepts debit cards, like:
convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores, etc.

Contact any of our 1,000's of V-Cash agents, or contact us directly
 and we will refer you to an Agent nearby who will be glad to serve you!

Over 85,000 Members and Growing Strong!!

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
 International, LLC
Basseterre, St Kitts - West Indies