Hi

I used the HTML given in the SCI specs to create a 'Donate now' button for
an e-gold payment. If the payment is successful, the client will be
directed to a hidden folder and a zip file will be downloaded.

   <input type="hidden" name="PAYMENT_URL"
value="http://www.mysite.com/MyDownload.zip";>
<input type="hidden" name="PAYMENT_URL_METHOD" value="LINK">

How can I direct the client to a thank you page when the download has
completed? I don't want to direct the client to a page when a succesfull
payment is made - I first want to do the download and then direct the
client to a page.

Is it possible to automatically initiate a second download after the first
download completed? (Stupid question, I guess!!)

Can anyone help me out, please...........

Thanks.

Annelie

Password" "