Sorry, your message was not distributed to "e-gold-list" because you
did not include your member password in the message body.

This mailing list requires that people include a copy of their member
password in the body of the messages that they send to the mailing
list.

This requirement was set by the mailing list administrator, to ensure
that the person who appears to be sending the message really is that
person.  Many EMail programs allow people to pretend to be someone
they
are not, so this "password required" feature provides an additional
level
of security against this kind of impersonation.

You can insert your password anywhere in your message body.
Typically,
people put the password at the very end of their message.
ListManagerSQL, the
list manager software running this list, will automatically remove
your
password from the message body when it distributes your message, so
that
others will not see it.

If you do not know your password, you can obtain your password by
email
by sending a blank email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- ---