Hello Bruno

You forgot about the absolute nonsense regarding you can fund you CashCards egold with
egold, your
VCash with eGold and your eGold with VCash.... and they charge 2% for every exchange
when in fact
is exactly the same thing !!! only your 1000 USD become 980 USD and then  960 USD and
then...

But they dont actually do not do anything, only let you wait, and charge fees for your
wait !!!.

And you have 3 account numbers with them (one for your membership and another one your
egold
number and yet another one your FreeCash account number...

Why not a 4th account number: a VCash account number? or it already exists and I
missed it? What a
fool I am....)

A, and let's not forget their 3 passwords system: one for login, one for verifying you
and

a PIN number for your VCash account. And yes, you're right, they're completely
bullshit "Coming
Soon" everything... I wonder how they fooled this 5,000 customers they have into
joining...

Cheers everyone!

Saul

PS  Please combat my ideas, tell me what you think. Especially you Steve, lazy butt
;):):D