One more thing... all e-gold economy makes Liberty and Freedom look bad in the eyes of
anyone.

Why after 7 years from the beginning, no serious people use e-gold?
Because it was taken by completely by Scammers and fraud shemes this is why! And
because 99% of the Exchange Providers are scams themselves, hiding behind the
"Anti-Fraud" Bullshit in order to "freeze" the funds (to their own good, this
transalates through: stucking the "freezed" money into their pockets, and claiming
lies all the time, that they do refunds or that they investigate claims... yeah,
right!)

But anyway, me too I make good money out of this e-gold big scam.
I'll go get my wmcard (lol, we all know that www.wmcards.com is just another BIG
SCAM!) and cashout my 12 000 bucks I made today from
running HYIPs.

Got to go, see ya later!